I've been researching like crazy to take a vacation in Riviera Maya, Mexico. Although I now have many pushy travel agents attacking me like locust, I'm still excited and looking. I found an all inclusive resort that seemed to be extremely reasonable for the first week of June. I find myself to be relatively wise when it comes to travel planning, but I wanted input from anyone who has been to Riviera Maya/Cancun before.
-Should I rent a car? I'm not a fan of renting cars, but of course I'll do it if it's needed.
-What are the great places to go to in Cancun and Cozumel?
-Good places to snorkel?
-Any great travel agency recommendations? I've called Liberty, GoGo tours and AAA. Am I missing any??
Although this is sooooo far in advance, I like to have something to look forward to for months so any good input on good destinations to visit, places to eat, or where the best nightlife is would be great! I know I just made everyone become my own personal travel agent so thanks in advance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a fun trip! That's something nice to look forward to! I've been to Cancun before but never Riviera Maya. Good luck with your travel plans!
ReplyDelete